Friday 15 July 2011

When My dream came true...

hey...

Today is So special... My first day at NUALS..(National University of Advanced Legal Studies) as a law student..while sitting in the inaugural ceremony,wearing the black and white uniform.....Oh!! I don't know what all feelings came to my mind..
So... Now I am a law student... :)

when it comes to the law and order of our country...I think our laws are good..We have to accept the laws and make it into practice.. then only we will get the benefit from it...
I remember one question in our English class..
"Your dreams about developed India"
Talking about my dreams.. It is really simple..
In my concept..every one will obey all the rules and will make new rules according to our necessity..
A nation.. which is free from corruption..

I don't have a vast knowledge about all things happening in our country..
But I would definitely like to have it..
So now.. trying to gather much knowledge about our Laws and the happenings in our country..
Wish to see our India the top most nation... And all citizen saying together loudly...
"Mera bharath Mahan"
I have another dream.... To see our nation free of drugs and alcohol...
Hope it is not only my dream...
hope everyone will join together to fulfill these dreams...

So.. Let's work together for our country...
" Mera bharath Mahan...."
"Jai Hind!!"

3 comments: