Saturday 17 December 2011

I am waiting.... and I will be...

hi everyone.. Another pleasant weekend....
had a nice day with my dear ones... feeling happy... the whole day was really wonderful... filled with my silly dreams.. some thoughts... some memories... could spent some sweet moments with my family... played with my cute "Kunju"(that's the name of my kitten.. :) )... The day was awesome... I was waiting... waiting for something special... I waited for the whole day... I believed strongly that it will happen... In the evening... I sat somewhere... just thought about the same... But... I was disappointed...
right now I'm listening to a melodious Malayalam song...

" വരുവാനില്ലാരുമെന്നോരുനാളുമീ വഴിക്കറിയാം അതെന്നാലുമെന്നും... പ്രിയമുള്ലോരാളാരോ വരുവാനുണ്ടെന്നു ഞാന്‍ വെറുതെ മോഹിക്കുമല്ലോ... എന്നും വെറുതെ മോഹിക്കുമല്ലോ....."

 waiting for somebody or something special is really a cute feeling... Even if we know that it is impossible, the feeling that we get while waiting for it is really really awesome... I must say friends... To wait for... is an experience... It will give a lot of new colours to our dreams... Sometimes it can change our life a lot... The belief that ,"some day it will happen",  will give us the hope to live... I think we can enjoy our life with that... After all... we all are living with hopes... Let it happen or not...We can dream..hope..love....
So... Now I am waiting... I know that it will never happen.. but still... I am waiting... I just love that feeling... I don't know for what... But I still believe that if we have a true feeling... It will never be ignored....

....I am waiting.... And I will be...  :)
take care....

(picture taken by my friend Cyril Mathews)

4 comments:

  1. great surya datz a neat lovely work... datz true that we all live with hope without hope life is nothing and yaa i love dis... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anjali : Thanks anjali.. :) keep in touch nd take care.. :) and do give Ur valuable criticisms also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work dear................. :)

    ReplyDelete