Monday 27 February 2012

Our School.. Our heaven..

The most glorious time in our life.... the sweet hurting memories of our life....
Everything is there in our small .. lovely home.. Our school....
Whenever I pass through that way... A lot of pictures will come like a slide show...
Oh..! My God..!! I have no words to express my feelings here...
Sometimes words fails to express emotions...
The way from my home to school is filled with a lot of memories...
The moments we shared together while waiting for the bus... The "Hard work" to get inside one...
Running behind the "Non-stop" buses.... and that "special type of smile" after missing one.... :)
Oh..God... I wish... If I could Go back to those days once again....

I was always late to my school... From the very first day till the last day... :D
I remember running through the school ground...to reach the class room before starting the prayer...
My friend was there most of the time to run with me... and we both will rush towards the class room..
Ah... there stands Our dear class teacher...
Then All the late comers will start to smile just like a toothpaste ad... :D :D
And she allows Us to get in giving a small warning... The process repeats again... ;)

I remember... all those fights I had with my friends... :)
I had... a lot of fights.... I miss them a lot now... The sorrys in last day...all those drops of tears... The Jokes Cracked... The Laughs..Silent smiles.... The best friends of my life....
The funny... touching autographs...

I was thinking... How Our life changed all of a sudden....
All those strange..Unfamiliar faces has now became Unforgettable...
life changed all of a sudden....
within the 2 years the relations became soooo strong that we started to Miss those days very badly....
Truely said......
School life always Rockzzzzzz..... :)

5 comments:

  1. yupz, missing those dayz, a lott....
    Still remember the beautiful smile of our dear praseeja miss, while we guyz are standing out , asking permission to get in.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) yes dear... those days are there for Us to remember... may be...only those days.... :)

      Delete
  2. so sweet yaar... Glad to know that u r also from my lovable school S.M.H.S.S.. The times was really awesome... It was really nostalgic reading through ur lines running after the buses was one of the most memorable funny thing in those days... loved it dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much... :) nd yeah... Me too really happy to know that.. I think now we can make an association for S.M.H.S.S bloggers... ;) :)
      Any ways keep reading.. tc... :)

      Delete
    2. ha ha yea datz a great idea yaar... we can think of that :) tc...

      Delete