Sunday 9 September 2012

Nameless.....

What is that feeling when one of our most awaited dream comes true ????
What is that feeling when one of most awaited dream comes to an end ???
And.. If both these feelings comes together in life.. what is that feeling ???
May be that is the feeling I have now..
No more tears... No more smiles...
No more happiness.. No more sorrows..
No regrets.. No complaints...
All those dreams I saw...
The silly,simple wishes I had..

I have nothing in my hand now..
I don't know what my feelings are..
I don't know how to cry..
I forgot what smile is...
I feel I want to cry out loud... But tears are not there..
I see my heart bleeding... but pain is not there...
I am happy for the happenings...but smile is not there..
I don't know how to give a name to this feeling...
I don't know how to express what I feel..
What is this feeling.... ????

7 comments:

  1. Dear... i'm happy to see you back after a long time... never get sad on some phase of life just take it as a part of our life and move on... tough times make us strong... BE BRAVE & love your life :) tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Surya,
    You don't have to name all feelings.Just experience.
    This too shall pass away.
    Best wishes.
    Sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete